Injured :(

At the advice of those more knowledgeable than I am, I have suspended running! Disappointed. A few weeks ago I really strained my left ankle at an uneven crosswalk (thanks New York), and then re-injured it on my first snowboard attempt. I've been icing and wrapping and running, and though it feels better than when I hurt it, I think I'm still injured. When I run, all that good stuff in my left foot up through the shin gets so tight I'm afraid it'll snap - maybe my body is trying to protect me? And then last time I ran my knees were aching through the next day, despite my attempted forefoot low-impact running form. This is a bummer. I hope when I feel better I can get motivated to run everyday again. Instead, I participated in a fun yoga event at Green Spaces' open house yesterday, which also included Early Bird granola and Ruth's Blend Mombucha!

And by the way, that Braised Boston Butt is bomb. Melt in your mouth deliciousness.  Try it!!

Comments

Popular Posts